Versatile means "to adapt" or "able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities" according to a google search. I hope that describes me and my blog! ;)
If you are as curious as I am to know what it is about, here are some facts about this award (copying from Usha'a post as she was recently awarded):
"The Versatile Blogger's Award is given in recognition for great commitment, diverse talents, and generosity shown by bloggers. It is a great motivation and celebration of their work in the blogosphere."
The award comes with rules as follows:
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who has nominated you.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers.
5. Link your nominees' blogs and let them know.
Ok, here then are seven facts about me. I decided to do some silly ones 'cause after all it's summer and we are supposed to have fun, at least then, right? ;) And besides, since I have been nominated for several awards already, I would likely repeat myself having done this exercise prior.
1. When given a choice between two things, I will usually choose both!
2. I sit on a ball at work and currently on a heart-shaped cushion on top of four big fat phone books (ouch!) at home in front of my (current) desktop computer!
3. I often push elevator buttons with my pinkie, open doors with a scarf or sweater or bottom of my hand, or the side of my hand in a closed fist for other things (and I didn't think I was a germophobic!)
4. I love to do lip trills! It's a fun exercise, especially when tired/bored/frustrated/angry or the like or when waiting in line or at the bus stop, and sometimes just for fun! ;) (It is a great vocal warm-up, especially for choir.)
5. I like to invent words, sometimes with a definition and sometimes not! ;)
6. When I remember I do my body anchor and/or happy dance when really excited about something! The equivalent of "Cowabunga" perhaps?!
7. I used to doodle like crazy when on the phone and/or bored - often - in past. Now, I um, don't have anything exciting to do whilst bored and such. Anyone have any ideas, especially one where I can burn some calories easily? ;)
Ok, now your turn to those whom I nominate (in no particular order, and only five as it could get out of hand being forwarded!):
* Carol Graham whose blog http://batteredhope.blogspot.ca/ provides hope and inspiration to those who are survivors of tragedy
* Parul Kashyap Thakur whose posts seem to advocate for social issues and justice, in particular for women https://happinessandfood.wordpress.com/
* Sanch Vee who blogs at http://www.livingmyimperfectlife.com/ who, at times, questions ethical and moral principles
* Nabanita Dhar who questions life's dilemmas at http://www.nabanitadhar.in/
* Debbie D. Doglady blogs in her amusing tone on dogs, travels, and music http://thedogladysden.com/